“Green broccoli, white, glossy garlic, red chili, golden olive oil, beige Parmesan cheese and pink shrimps. Like a summer cottage with white walls, red tile roof, golden-grey stone walls, green olive trees and pink flowering oleander trees.”
- 400g of pasta (e.g. penne)
- 2 tbsp of salt
- 1 broccoli
- 400g of tiger prawns with shells
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 1 strong chilli
- ½ dl of good quality olive oil
- Freshly grated parmesan
- Peel the tiger prawns. Wash the broccoli and cut it into smaller florets.
- Fill a saucepan with 4 litres of salted water and cook the broccoli for 1 min. Add the pasta.
- Fry the whole garlic and finely chopped chili in oil in a wok. Then add the tiger prawns. Fry for 3-5 min. on high heat. Finally, mix the pasta and broccoli together.
- Add freshly grated parmesan and salt and pepper to taste.
- TIP: Slices of honeydew melon with some slices of Parma ham make a really good starter for this dish.