“The intense aromas, tastes and colours of the spicy sauce are just as inspiring as the old hutongs and houses in Beijing or elsewhere around China. With red, yellow, green and blue colours on the houses, as well as golden-red Chinese lamps and fragrant gardens as garnish.”
- 4 tbsp of sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp of sesame oil
- 4 tbsp of toasted sesame seeds
- 4 tbsp of garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp of chilli, finely chopped
- 8 tbsp of freshly grated ginger
- 6 tbsp of fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 4 dl of water
- 2 dl of soya sauce
- 2 dl of rice vinegar
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Tip: Serve the sauce in small bowls that you can dip the spring rolls in.