“The wrapper of wonton is relatively thin and will become transparent after boiled. It not only enriches the taste, but also adds layers of visual pleasure. Just like those buildings with glass features.”
- 50g of vermicelli
- Soy Sauce
- Chopped green onion
- 50 sheets of wonton wrappers
- 170g of ground pork
- 50g of green onion, finely chopped
- 20g of oil
- 13g of soy sauce
- 13g of oyster sauce
- 3g of salt
- 1g of sugar
- 1g of potato starch
Make the meat filling first:
- Mix ground pork, chopped green onion, oil, soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, sugar, and potato starch.
- Whisk the stuffing using a spoon until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
Make the wonton as follows:
- Put one wonton wrapper on your palm and put a tablespoon of filling in the center of the wrapper.
- Wrap the wrapper by folding the edge until the wonton is completely sealed.
Make the soup as follows:
- Add some salt and soy sauce in the water and let it boil.
- Add wontons and vermicelli. Let the soup boil for 3 mins.
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped green onion and serve.